VW struts

 I got the struts for Sir Rocco rebuilt today-
 I think I know why I was having uhh, body roll problems- both struts were
leaking one of which required only a fingertip's force to compress, the other
one had zero resistance at all and it collpased when spring tension was taken
off of it.  oh geez.

 I do believe those bilsteins and tokicos will help- it will be a different
car...

 on to better handling

BTW- I got some of Brett's gauge faces- they look terrific! thanks Brett!!!

 Ken
 ES 4 85 Wolfie 8V
 FS 4 93 LX 5.0

---- Begin included message ----