[8v][R.I.P.]

While enroute to work yesterday, I was taking my usual course that goes by
my old high school. Just about to turn and pass by the parking lot when I
see all these cop cars and firetrucks. Start driving by very slowly and out
of ALL the cars at the school, which one was involved in the wreck? Not all
the lamer Hondas, not the white trash Camaros, not the Chevy monster
trucks, but a beautiful 8v Scirocco. Turns out a red Celica punched the
hell out of the passengers side of the Scirocco. And I mean punched the
living hell out of the Scirocco. There were a bunch of people at the
accident and they all did a double take at my Scirocco, then the wrecked
one. I held a small moment of silence for the car, and the people involved.
Turns out, a girl was driving the Scirocco (explains a great deal). Lets
keep it safe out there people.

Tyler & Penny Zachau
A.k.a. Romanova
Bean Bandit, Professional Driver for hire!
www.ieway.com/~pennyz
ICQ:1357564