RE: Busted oil cooler

I heard that one from a Digifant might be good.

I have gone through three oil coolers in about six years.  The cost to replace is not a big deal....
but, it is a damn mess with oil everywhere except where it is supposed to be.  I have used
Autotech and Neuspeed.  No problems with the sandwich or connections but the cooler itself
doesnt seem to be able to hold up in my 2.1.  I run a heavy duty oil pump that puts out around
80lb at start up and settles to 30lb at idle when at running temp.  Any ideas or suggestions?

Dale
82 2.1 16v rocco (Zender 400 w/NOS)
86.5 2.0 16v rocco