Re: Auto vs. Manual.

I don't think it has any more gears- just three, as far as I know.
An automatic roc? Switch to manual!!! Better gas mileage, less expensive
transmissions, more fun to drive, better control, better acceleration!
Of course, autos have their advantages, too, but I don't personally like them. I
guess that's what just about everything life comes down to- personal preference.
And if we all liked the same thing, wouldn't life be boring?
    -Josiah