F*#king Hooligans!

In the words of Chris,

Damn it!

Somebody tried to break into my rocco yesterday at 2 am...

My newly installed UNGO MS8200 with dual sirens (no I don't work for
Ungo) managed to keep them from getting inside! All they broke was the
driver's side mirror... It's hanging off the side of the door...

(I had my new Alpine head, 2 JL 12's, rockford fosgate amps, and 20 cd's
inside and NOTHING was stolen!!!!)

Anyways this minor setback shouldn't cost me much... how much does a
used mirror go for? They look hard to install -- how do you do it?

Anyone have sport mirrors on their mk1? I might as well upgrade both
mirrors while I'm at it... hell when I think about it, this break-in
wasn't so bad after all!!!

Peace,
Pete

PS. If you're thinking about getting an alarm, you shouldn't be thinking
-- just go ahead and do it.

      :::::::::::::::: Pete Jacobsen ::::::::::::::::
      :: Fluid Web Designs    http://Fast.to/Fluid ::
      :: Phat Mk1 Sciroccos     http://move.to/mk1 ::
      :: Skate Team     http://teamxxx.home.ml.org ::
      :: Boarders Suck Web Ring  http://come.to/bs ::
      :: Don't forget to  http://come.to/myprofile ::
      :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

If some of you remember, About 2 weeks ago I was asking for inexpensive
stereos to put into the uGLi because I blew the internal amp in the
radio.  Well, I ordered one from a list member, but I don't know if
it'll go into the car now.

Me and my GF, Ofelia, work at the same medical center.  When we left to
go home on Thursday, we noticed that her vent window (Fox Wagen) was
smashed and the window was rolled down.  Her Personal wheel and shift
knob (bennetton) weren't touched (prolly because they're the Bennetton
style!).  Neither was her stereo (cheap Toshiba).  They did take her
Guess Sunglasses, all her cassettes and her Cell phone.All were
completely out of sight.
I was parked right next to her, and I noticed that my locks were popped
open (she has pry guards, I don't) and They stole my BROKEN strero! I
didn't feel too bad about that, but they took a screwdriver and killed
the dashboard to get it out! The front pannel is smashed, the actual
dash shell is cut and bent/broken.  Just after I spent a lot of time
removing the dash to dye it black... grrrr...

They also took 2 speakers and cassettes out of my car.  This was at
work! It also happened between 2pm and 5pm, in the twilight in a heavily
travelled area...  grrrr...

Why do I save money to buy nice things, then have them all stolen?  This
is like the 4th radio Ive lost. Ive also lost a different Jetta GLI, a
set of BBS wheels, All my school books, a complete tool box, 2 radar
decetors, and a leather motorcycle jacket... This sucks.

Oh well, add it to the list.

Sorry for the rant and bandwith....

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com

          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen