Re: mechanics

In a message dated 12/2/98 9:53:08 PM Pacific Standard Time,
andreb@u.washington.edu writes:

>    Just curious, how many of you do your own work on your Rocs?  I dont
>  know about the rest of you, but I am paranoid of giving my car to anyone
>  to work on it.  Please tell me I am not alone, heheh  =)
<snip>
>   Andre'
>   Neon Green 79

I do all that I can do myself. I take it in to ND, which is local for things
like smog checks and 'dealer tune-ups'- the kind where the air to fuel ratio
is dialed in.

But as for repairs, upgrades, and the normal maintenance? No way brudda- I
roll my own.

TBerk