<TECH> Electrocution!!!

Just got electrocuted by my spark plug.... luckily i was wearing rubber
shoes...

My engine was running and i was testing to see if a plug was failing...
loh and behold...  the was a slit on the wire and when i grip the plug
with a puller to pull it...  i got the shock of my life...

it was then i saw that my wire was trashed and sparking all over...
time for a new one...

also this may sound stupid...  but it seems that my battery is spewing
acid....  but the thinh is that it is suppose to be maintainence free
kind....  anyone know whats up???  i had thought that it was my radiator
that was leaking...  but it turns out that it was the battery...  i am
hearing gurgling sound coming from the battery top cover... and there are
lots of fluid there too...  someone please tell me that i am not
insane........

Alfred
85 8v rocco