RE: Trannies

i've got a 2H also...  i love it, though...  except for the highway
cruising, but i'm used to it, plus, i get instant passing ability in
5th.  it's like a ROCKET on the highway...  i'm thinking about swapping
the 5th from .91 to a .805 or even the .71, i'm not sure which one
though...  .805 would give me around 3700 rpm @ 80mph, .71 would give me
3300 @80mph.  right now its running around 4250 @ 80mph...
buuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....  anyway, does anyone know what VW the 2H's
originally came on?

chris
86 16V scirocco