RE: Auto vs. Manual.

Well, as some of you may know I just had my '87 automatic Cabriolet
converted to a 5 speed and I have to say it has transformed the car. That
automatic was a dog, the car is so much more fun to drive now.  Although not
a Scirocco the internals aren't too different, so I think the comparison is
valid.

ttfn
Ian