COPS/Seatbelt laws...

A couple weeks ago I was driving my GF's Golf and I got pulled over for not
wearing a seatbelt. That's no big deal but you should have seen the hassle
the dude had to go through just to get me. I was at a very busy intersection
sitting at a red light and he passed me going the opposite way. This is in a
trafficky part of town at a very trafficky time. Ok, so then my light turns
green and I go. Well, a few minutes later I'm driving down the road and all
of a sudden he's behind me.
What I'm trying to say is he must have either
A) turned on his lights, did a very dangerous U-TURN and gone through the
intersection while holding up traffic or...
B) Pulled off the road and gone through about a dozen parking lots and
alleys
Just to get to the road I was on. And this was because he noticed I was not
wearing a seatbelt.
I was not even in my rocco, I was in a very boring-looking four door golf
and I'm a very innocent looking guy.
I mean what was this guy thinking? Like "Oh my SHIT!!! That guy didn't have
his seatbelt on!!! THIS LOOKS LIKE A JOB FOR SUPERCOP!!"
Fucking crazy ass bastard.

DAS