[HELP][CIS-E] Fuel Leak from "Reservoir"

Hey gang,
	Well, it seems that my car has fallen prey to the
fix-one-thing-and-3-more-break syndrome.  More news on what I fixed
later... now, to the problem.

	For the last couple of weeks, I've smelled a faint odor of gasoline in my
garage, and some preliminary sniffing led me to conclude that it was the
inside of the rear right fender well which was emitting the odor.  I just
pretended it wasn't there in the hope that it would go away.  When will I
learn that optimism does not work when dealing with Sciroccos?

	Anyways, I found a little puddle of gas under my car yesterday, and took a
look under the car.  It seems that there is a gas leak somewhere between
the tank and the pump.

	Recap:  I have:

	-- NEW GAS TANK 6 MOS AGO (thanks to stereo shop who drilled hole in tank
for ground)
	-- NEW FUEL PUMPS 15 MOS AGO

	So, I broke out the Ol' Bentley.. and looked at the diagram on page 5-9.
 The accumulator is bone dry, as is everything else visible... except for
what I *think* is that "fuel reservoir", which Bentley only mentions in
that drawing as being "on fuel tank".

	My questions are:

	-- Has anyone had this problem before?
	-- How do I go about getting to this "reservoir".  If it means dropping
the tank, please just email me back and say "Jason, sell the car".  No need
to give further instructions.
	-- Price information on replacing it?
	-- Instructions on replacing it / hints / tips / warnage?

	Thanks guys!

	Jason
	87 16v
	56,100 miles.
	...and more problems than most of your 250k cars.. ARGH.