Re: Gear ratio chart errors.

Bradley Peet wrote:

> http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/ratios.jpg
>
> Who produced the numbers for that chart?

Hmmm...   I have no clue.  I don't even remember where I got it,
somebody emailed it to me...  it appears to be scanned from some manual
or magazine.

I'm not defending the chart in any way, I have no clue if it's
absolutely 100% correct or not.  I just tossed the link out there in
case anybody could use it.

John

'87 16v Scirocco
and lots of other stuff