high idle possibilities

me again...ok, my 16V has been idling at 1800 for a couple of months
now, and it's starting to get on my tits.

	if i recall correctly, the problem began after i swapped the 1.8 block
for a 2.0.  is it possible that there is a vacuum line missing or
something?  anyone ever heard of such a problem?  my mechanic at the
time told me that it was my idle stabilizer that was busted.  i haven't
been able to test it via the bentley's procedures yet cuz i haven't had
an oxy sensor on the car at all since i purchased it over 2 years ago
(until tonight, that is).  i'm going to test the idle stabilizer tonight
to see if it's pooched.  if it is, then i s'pose that i know what my
problem is.  if it isn't i hope to be able to look to the list for
answers...don't fail me now! :)

jason
the mad bastard