Re: QUICK QUESTION

Wait a minute...  that is wrong....    my chart -
http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/ratios.jpg - shows speed in 5th for a 9A
to be 68 at 3500 rpm (not 2500)

and the FN is 83 mph at 3500 rpm (again, not 2500)

Sorry for the mixup, I thought Etrik was using the chart I sent him
awhile back, and didn't actually go to his page (or read Mark's message
very carefully)

John

'87 16v Scirocco
and lots of other stuff