RE: audi 5000, was RE: sunroof

	I don't know if it's the same car, but it does have the tilt and
slide sunroof, like the Sciroccos.  However, it's a Different SIZE than
the Scirocco sunroofs, so only the motor (or crank) mechanism, along
with some of the peripheral pieces (like the piece that holds the back
of the roof to the guides/rails is useable.  The sunroof is too narrow
for a Scirocco.

-WileyC
1984 Red 8v