From: John C. Worden <scirocco@midmaine.com>
To: Dan Brideau <dan@hobbyetc.com>; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
<scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Date: Tuesday, December 01, 1998 12:43 AM
Subject: Re: Non boy type person

At 12:11 AM 11/28/98 -0500, Dan Brideau wrote:
>Not too sure, but i am pretty sure I spoted a non boy type person driving
a Scirocco today.  That's right a girl.  In a scirocco.  Driving through
Pepperell, MA.

>Any leads?
>
>Dan Brideau

Isn't that common?  Half the Sciroccos I see around here, (not many lately)
are driven by women.  BTW, I went to PA for the weekend and only saw 2
Sciroccos on trip, one of which was broken down on the side of the road in
MA.

John Worden
Old Town, ME.
'98  Dakota cc Sport 4x4, 3.9 auto, Intense Blue,
'84 Scirocco (under construction) Brakes and Suspension currently
'69  MGB Roadster(in need of restoration)