MkI roll call

Well it's 1:30 AM here in the land of classic roccos and all you people are
probably sleeping your lives avay.

So when you roll out of bed and log on here's a little question for ya.

How many of you are die hard MkI fans???

What year is the MkI you own???

What color is it???  Why???

Why do I care.....because I dig em and you do too.  I'll even start

1978 Ragtop (came from the dealer that way)
Green Pearl....because that's what happens when you shoot a table spoon of
green pearl into the clear coat on a black car!!!

Please reply to me privately as there are a few square headlight lovers out
there who might not like the abject waste of bandwidth.  I'll collect the

Thanks

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop