Re: [non rocco] real muscle

Hmm...we used to briefly ( a couple of weeks which was still too
long) own a TR7 with the Buick V-6 in it.  Bat Out of H**l if you
ever saw one.  Never mind the car was a complete POS, it was a blast.
 Cruising down main, top down (it could have been up, but it still
would have been down with so many holes in it), just floor it and let
dirt particle get caught up in the air and go straight into you eyes.
;)

 know of lots of Volvos with Ford 5.0's or Chevy 350's in them. My
 gf's uncle
has a totally stock-looking '83 Volvo 244 with a Chevy 350 in it.
Stock wheels and everything. Pretty cool. Fits right in that engine
bay, almost looks like it's supposed to be there. Anyone want to put a
Buick V6 in a Triumph TR7? I have a kit to do it! And it's for sale!!
(laugh) Like I'll ever find anyone to buy it... OK now this is really
not a Scirocco related post... I think I'll label it such...
    -Josiah
    '84 GTi
    '86 Scirocco (buy me!)
    '87 QSW
    http://www.gsinet.net/~josiah
<<<<
                   Kris Rayner
                1984 VW Scirocco
    1981 VW Scirocco S - Soon to be a 16V :)-
             "The futures in the air,
             I can feel it everywhere,
          blowing with the Wind of Change."
                   - Scorpions