Re: WTB

In a message dated 11/30/98 7:44:22 AM Pacific Standard Time,
whitneyr@thomas.edu writes:

> sunroof parts, or even the entire
>  sunroof (black only), and a front driver's side turn signal. Also, is there
>  a trim piece that goes around the door handles on the inside of the doors.
>  It looks like there use to be a trim piece around each one, but they're
both
>  ripped off. Please let me know if you have one, or all, of these parts for
>  sale, and your price. Thanks,    Rob.

Rob,
I have an '84 GTI sitting in front of the house w/ the motor ripped out. Other
than that, most everything from the firewall back is pretty primo, considering
it's age.

Perhaps the sunroof innards would be of use to you. I haven't the faintest if
they are the same as yours, maybe one of the partsmiesters will know.

As for the door handle trim I'd break out $40-50 bucks and pick up some Armour
Door Shields, exact brand name escapes me, they are rough and tough and come
with replacement gasket/trim parts.

hth,
TBerk