From: cbchambers@sprintmail.com
Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Subject: 84 scirocco wolfsburg
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 03:21:48 GMT

Hey I just bought a white 84 scirocco wolfsburg. Well stole it
actually hahahah!!! I don't know if it runs yet but the body is cherry
clean (except the hood, big dent).
I am not sure if I will keep it in one piece or what, sure would like
to stick the power windows into my 85 scirocco. Anyway, if anybody
needs any parts or might be interested in the whole car contact me.
I am in kalamazoo Michigan.

Chris
86 scirocco   (the beast)
85 scirocco  2.0 liter power