Re: Radio Q's: New Owner

To get the radio out, just bend two wires so that they make a "U" with long
ends spaced the right distance apart to fit the holes on either side of the
radio, shove them all the way into the holes, and pull the radio out. Piece of
cake. If this is confusing, I can explain with a pic.
    -Josiah
    '83 Scirocco (for parts)
    '84 GTi
    '86 Scirocco 8v (broken frame)