gauges & panels -- found some!

Well, I'm back from the junkyards with a small bit of loot.  I raided 3
Audis (4000's and 5000's) for the 3-gauge panels with TWO gauges in each.
All the gauge pairs are the same, so I have 3 Audi-style VDO voltage and 3
water temp (ƒC) gauges.  I also found a VW-style VDO water temp gauge (ƒC)
and a water temp sensor housing from an MKI with two temperature sensors.
Btw, why can't I just put a splitter at the one sensor and run two lines
off of it?

However, I still don't have the oil pressure gauge I want.  Anyone have an
extra oil pressure (preferably in psi) or even a water temp gauge (ƒF).
How about a oil temp?  Where do those connect?  Let me know and I might buy
'em from ya'.

Well, I'm off to see if I can get these things fitted in and hooked up.
Thanks for the info.

Dan
'86 8v red martian

  mailto:nowlan@flash.net