Re: Pentium II w/200MHz processer Flame (sorry love HTML)

>There is NO such chip, never was.... P2 low end is 233mhz.
><<major snippage>>

Yes there was.  I know I have one (older P2 chip designed for
file servers).  Its nice, its fast, but its definitely

Sorry but, no you don't. Again, the entry PII was a 233MHz. The chip you
are speaking of is probably a Pentium Pro. Damn, I hate being intrigued by
off subject threads. Sorry guys.
Paul Hanley
"War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left."