RE: Power Sunroof?

Hello everyone from a new Scirocco owner.  (87 16v)...

What was it that you said yesterday?

The sunroof I have in mine works but needs some TLC and some elbow
grease to make the slide/tilt functions work properly.  As a complement
to the power package,  I too thought a power sunroof would be a pretty
cool modification.