True Love.

	A funny thing happend tonight. I was over at my friends house
fixing his 77 rocco (CV joint fall down and go boom). Everything went fine
we got the drive shaft out , and it was getting late and i was about to
leave. one thing i must clear up , his rocco is a light magenta (kinda
girlie) and mine its off white and tan. Now i always thought of mine as a
masculine type of car, and he always though his femanin. But this was the
only time we really had our cars side by side for any length of time. any
way it was tiome to go and the car wouldnt start. And my rocco has had a
history of a shitty battery(need to fix that) so we thought it was the
battery. so i tried rolling down his drive way and popping it into
gear(failed misrably). then we tried jump starting (again failed). so as
we sat and thought , we came up with the theroy that my car felt sad for
the pink rocco , and they fell in love , and my rocco didnt want to leave
the poor thing with its amputated leg. after that good laugh was over we
got back in my car and low and behold a fuse was lying on the floor board.
anyway it was the fuse on the fual pump solenoid(sp) . plugged it in and
Vrmmmmm , started back up. anyway thought you guys would find my story
amusing , take it easy , im goin to bed.