Re: Police cars--A must read.

At 06:12 AM 8/26/98 PDT, you wrote:
>While coming back from a Super Touring race in Savannah, GA in my GF's
>Foxwagen, we hooked up with a group of cars doing 80-85mph. Pretting
>amazing that the Foxwagen went that fast & that the speed limit was 75!
>Anyway, I checked the rearview, and saw a new Camaro coming up on me
>like stink on shit. I said to my GF "look at this guy" and pulled into
>the slower lane. To my supprise, this car had a star on the door! He
>beeped the horn and pointed to the side of the road. BUSTED! Then, while

ouch! HEre's my advice: dont pull over unless his lights and/or siren are
on. He can't prove you saw him point to the side of the road, and most
likely he'll forget you and get the other 4. This has worked numerous times
for me and my friend.
Dont make eye contact, you dont have to pull over unless his lights/siren
are on behind you.

>I was slowing down he yanked like 5 more cars! We all got tickets for
>10mph over the limit...it was $145! jeeze...it wasn't THAT fast...
>
>What happened to the 'Gazelle therory' that works so well here in the
>north-east? The theory states 'if we all go fast together, they will
>only catch one of us- probably the injured, old or slow one' It's also
>called Natural Selection. You southerners are messing with the laws of
>nature!
>
>                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
>
>          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com
>
>          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen

"If God had meant for us to use the metric system, we would've been born
with ten fingers and ten toes."

Kevin Fry .:. 81 Scirocco S
      San Diego, CA