Re: -Pentium II with 200MHz processer, loaded

First off George, there is no such thing as a 200MHz PII. The slowest PII
is a 233MHz. Second, I do not believe you should be posting this here. We
are NOT going to start this sh*t guys! There are 5 gazillion computer
related newsgroups you can post this to and achieve favorable results and
no opposition. Last, good luck, you will never, ever, sell that machine for
that much!

Regards,
Paul Hanley

>Guys check it out.
>-Pentium II with 200MHz processer
>-128MB RAM with 3 ram slot left
>-4GB internal hard drive
>-4MB ATI 3D Expert@Play video card
>-17" ViewSonic P775 Plug-and-Play Monitor
>-2x recordable CD-ROM
>-24x CD-ROM
>-Internal 1GB Jaz drive
>-Floppy drive
>-PS2 Keyboard
>-PS2 Mouse
>Price:  $3700 or most reasonable offer.
>George

"War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left."