RE: Power Sunroof?

	No, you don't have to remove the windscreen.  As a matter of
fact, I don't think it'll do any good to remove it, as it's sealed up
front at the roof line.  If you've got a Bentley manual, they have a
decent view of how to remove/adjust the roof, but a few things are
different than the manual states.  All the basic parts are where they
point them out to be, though.

	Which way is your sunroof out of alignment?  Does it stick a
little open or closed?  If it's that alignment that's off, that one's
easy to fix.  If it's front to back, it's a little harder.  Let me know,
I'll try to help.

- -WileyC

1984 Red 8v