rocco.org sticker and other little things

how do i get a hold of a scirocco.org sticker?

has anyone fiddled with a manual sunroof assembly?  mine is in pieces
now and i hate it.  and i also hate how my seat is a little twisted to
one side too.  i tried to bend it back, but no luck.  am i in for buying
another seat?
i also just put a fuba antenna on my roof and i'm wondering where to run
the antenna cable.
thanks for any replies.