Re: Tips for IDing an Unmarked Cop Car!

What I hate is when them damn old fogies get themselfs a nice new Crown Vic or
Caprice and put antennas on it and try to make it look like an unmarked.  You
never want to pass them cars on the highway!!!!!!

Pete

> At 06:16 PM 8/25/1998 -0700, you wrote:
> >
> >    Just wondering what everyone uses when they're flying down a road at
> >a "fun" speed to check for unmarked cars?  The only things I've really
> >found in Alberta is :
> >
> >    1) Will have a black sticker on their plate.
> >    2) Likely has many antennas.
> >
> >    Just interested in what all you others do out there!
>
> most unmarked cop cars run a wider tire set up than stock cars so the rims
> are fatter and don't have hubcaps need good eyesight to see that at a distance

Peter "Cerksies" Walsh
Cerksies@nbn.net
http://users.nbn.net/~cerksies
'87 16V Red Rocco (240,000+ Miles!)