Re: "Karmann Giugiaro"(was "A NEW Canuck Scirocco Owner...)

In a message dated 8/25/98 9:28:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
trent@telnet.iwvisp.com writes:

>  Ok the way i heard story was when VW wanted to design the  replacement of
>  the Karmann Ghia they went to Izuzu(sp) and had them design the Scirocco.
>  so after a few months or whatever they showed up with the design for the
>  impulse.  VW said hell no, that's a piece of shit.  So the they went to
>  Giugiaro and said ok you try, and e up with the MK1 , and they said YES !
>  But isuzu said well we might as well make this into a car they developed
>  the impulse as well. *sh this is how i heard the tale.

Dude,

Put it down man, put the pipe down!

You gotta stop smokin that stuff my friend  ;]

TBerk

btw- your story has enough truth to be believable but is twisted nonetheless.
Peace.