Re: Tips for IDing an Unmarked Cop Car!

The best defense against the boys in blue is to work at a restaurant
frequented by cops. Make sure they know you're the cook. Barring that, when
you're driving along, pay attention to the road. Keep your head out of your
ass(oops. only applies to SUV drivers) Watch for bushes large enough to
hide a car. Don't speed over aqueducts. If the incline is steep enough that
you can't see over the rise, don't speed there. Billboards by the side of
the road-beware! Look up off ramps. I've seen cops hide there. They park
where they have an unobstructed view, plus the onramp gives them quick
access. Find out where the speed traps are in your town. Memorize those
locations. If the road is four lanes(two each way) and the speed limit is,
say, 30 mph, don't push your luck. Watch for locations where the speed
limit drops, i.e. 35 to 25 mph. Prime speedtrap. Don't weave in and out of
traffic. I could go on, but this is what I do every day. I drive a delivery
truck for an auto parts store, and my record is checked at least once a
year. 80,000 miles and no tickets yet.(knock on wood!!) Sorry for the
length, but I felt I must enlighten everyone. Go now, Grasshopper, and may
your journey be unmarked with tickets.

zach
86 8v
94 ranger 4.0(work truck. Hauls ass.)