Re: power windows complete

That nutcase Jason wrote regarding power locks:
> scirocco.org), I am more than willing to do a power locks install page.
> Greg Davis from Cincinnati helped me do mine (err.. did them for me??)
and
> it's really quite easy.   Lemme know.
..
Installing the locks are really easy, as Jason is now convinced.  He
already had the door panels off, and the wiring completed, so it was a
breeze to install the actuators. Of course it would have been much easier
had I not been trying to avoid Jason's damn camera the whole time! <grin>

Anyways, here's a page I put together awhile back on installing power
locks.  Check out your Bentley and mimic what the factory did.

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/3414/vwlocks.htm

This page is NOT linked anywhere at the moment, so be sure to bookmark it.

Good luck and drop me a line if you have questions....

Greg :)

WEBSITE UP FOR NOW... New site very soon!!
Gregory S. Davis
1985 Euro-Spec Scirocco       http://members.iglou.com/scirocco

"GAK Motorsports.....Your source for European License Plates!"
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco/gakmotor.htm