Re: Front License plate

In a message dated 8/25/98 8:42:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
RBISCH@lgamerica.com writes:

<<   I have
 an idea to hang it from the bottom of the bumper, but it seems that it might
 not be sturdy enough for high speeds.

 Any help greatly appreciated
 rb >>

That's exactly what I did with my car when i bought it.... look at my webpage.
What I did was take the standard VW license plate holder that came with the
car new and flipped it around backwards, bent the steel hooks, and remounted
it to the bumper in the same holes found underneath.  It was VERY sturday
there for 7 years or so... but its gone now cause NC doesn't require it.  woo
hoo.
DanMay
8716VScirocco  95.5Tacoma4x4
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87