RE: Driving cars hard (high rpm's)

*BLAM*  *BLAM* *BLAM*  *CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK*  Darn it...

That line of reasoning is only good for...

A: Those people with the extra money to spend on a new engine
B: The knowledge of how to replace the engine in 1-2 days
C: A place to work on the car

:)  Guess how many of those I qualify for?  If I'm lucky, the new
apartment I might move into has a heated garage, so I can spend all
winter changing out the engine.  Then again, I'll probably only need
half that long... :)