Re: power windows complete

At 04:32 AM 8/25/98 -0600, Owen wrote:
>		thanks all for your help.  next up, power locks!  this one looks a little
>harder....

Owen... please, don't take this the wrong way...

	GO TO FUCKING BED! ;)

Don't worry about the power lock install... it's very easy indeed.  Should
take you no time at all.. And for all of you who enjoyed my trusty,
fabulous, in-depth and wonderful page on how to do the euro lights and
relays install help page (which can be found on my site and/or
scirocco.org), I am more than willing to do a power locks install page.
Greg Davis from Cincinnati helped me do mine (err.. did them for me??) and
it's really quite easy.   Lemme know.

	G'night!! :)
			Jason
			http://members.aol.com/vwmon