Re: Police cars--A must read.

At 10:19 PM 8/24/98 +0000, you wrote:
>Read this.  I found it at a place called the "Speedtrap Bible".
>Think about it before you race that riceburner at the stoplight.

  I wouldn't stop if it didn't look at all like a cop car. There was a
string of incidents back east where people were getting pulled over by
"unmarked" cars that weren't cops at all. Women were raped, men beaten and
robbed. This happened to a good friends grandmother. So if an "unmarked"
car tries to pull me over, he has to catch me first. Screw the legal
ramifications of it. If I am not 100% sure its a real cop, they won't get
me stopped. I've had questionable cars attempt to pull me over before,
attempt being the key word.

Brad