RE: squirmy suspension

Also, when they did the alignment, did they give you specs on the rear,
or just the front?  Since the rear beam is not alignable, they may not
have checked, but that doesn't mean it is straight.  The rear toe/camber
can be off due to a bent beam.  If this is so, the rear wheels will
basically be pointed in two slightly different directions causing the
rear end of the car to want to go slightly different directions
dependent on which rear wheel has most traction at the moment.  If you
feel the car doing this a lot on a rough corner, it is probably related
to the rear alignment.  As Josiah said, it could be rear wheel bearings
causing this so check them first.

HTH (too)

Damien