Re: a white 'Rocco?

On Sun, 23 Aug 1998 19:12:14 -0700 "Smokinn" <smokinn@sbceo.k12.ca.us>
writes:
>Take my advice and DON'T change the original color of your car unless
>it's going to be very close or similar in color.  You will hate yourself

>later on down the road.

Really? why? IO sure as hell would of hated myself if I repainted the car
that pukie greenish greyish crapola color my car was origionally. The
blue is a huge improvement over that factory color. (Proof of VW
managment smoking large quanaties of crack in the 80's!)
So far, its been 5+ years and I dont hate mysdelf for the color change. I
hate myself for running off the race course and getting high centered at
Devore last night, but thats another story completely.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and