Re: a white 'Rocco?

My Rocco is white , is kind of a dark tinged white not dazzeling bright
white. It is the stock color. When the car was shipped the entire car was
white , then the dealer decided to make it a demo car for the new scriocco
craze so he got a light tan stripe that starts thin in the front then
thickens and thickens till from the tail lights up all the way to the
hatch it is all light brown , unique to say the least. any way though it
would bable a little till i go and work on my friends 77 beat ta hell ,
rocco , the thing is in sad m i mean sad shape. anyway , later guys ,m and
thanks for the adive on the body kits , oh BTW if any of you have some
lying around that your not going to use or would like to sell , letme
know. :)