Re: Roc turns 190,000 miles!

Peter Walsh wrote:

> Hey, what about Etriks Quantum Turbo Diesel wagon??? Doesnt that thing have like
> 1.2 MILLION MILES on it?

Hehehe, I love that car.. and yes I am fairly sure that the odo has
rolled over,  this car used to be commuted back and forth from alaska
(from NJ).it currently has 130k and I just replaced the master
cylinder yesterday. It is a turbo diesel as well.  Of course I
have no proof that it really does have 1.1 mil,

Etrik