Re: new scirroco owner

Instead of selling my scirocco i picked up for 500$ i decided to fix it.I
bought a new battery and she strated right up, its been sitting for a year and
half plus the two years before i bought her. I need new rear struts, left cv
boot,brakes,reverse lights,and a power window (the motor still works in it but
its took apart),and a windshield, any tips or cheap mods are welcome, thanks

Kenny Wilson
84 8 valve