Re: I bought a coool 'Rocco!

>Very cool! Did you get the Callaway brochures that came
with it when new?

>You could buy various VWs new with the Callaway Turbo - I
really don't
>know much about this  :(

Yep, the guy the I got the car from was really particular
about all that stuff. In a few days I'm gonna put up a site
for my stable of VW's. When I do, I'll scan a lot of the
stuff and post it there. I'm really in love with the car, I
just can't believe it's condition. Barring any catastrophic
disasters, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful
relationship.

- -Noah