Re: Changing Speedometer mileage

according to Potterman all you have to do is swap the end gear off
the spedo cable.  some day i'll fix mine and be sure that it works

Tony

You know that if you do this, you're speedo will show the wrong speed, right?
The final drive ratios on 16v and 8v trannies are different... (I know it's
more complicated than that, as in there are lots of different final drive
ratios, depending on what tranny you have, etc...)
    -Josiah