Re: Roc turns 190,000 miles!

At 01:49 PM 8/21/98 -0400, you wrote:

>I assume it's Kilometers (kms). One mile = 1.6 kilometers.
>
>So, 460,000 kms = 287,000 mile approximately

Ok, my bad, and my appology, those last two posts were pure nonesense .. I
have always been under the impression that 1mi=2.2Kms, and this is what
i've been told by eveyone i know since i was about 6yrs old (and i was just
told this about 15 minutes ago).

Yes, i realize i look the fool now, and i appologize for any yanks who's
toes i may have stepped on.

I'm such an ignoramous ;).

So i guess i do have the car to beat .. cool..

Chris Cuzner (cuznerc@gilmore.ca)
File Management (Data Center)
Gilmore Global Logistic Services