Hello Everybody

Hi , My name is David , i own a 1980 scirocco mark 1. Its really stock at
the moment (mostly becauseim 18 and have no moeny). The other day it has
been making a really lod vibrating sound when ever i take off from first
, the whole way through first and part of second then it stops vibrating.
I took it to the shop (imprt place in coalifornia) and they thinkits the
motor mounts , so tommrow morning im gunna spend 180 bucks to fix the
mounts , and god i hope that fixes it.

Anyway i was wondering what suggestion you guys have on improving my rocco
for farily cheap. Maybe things that ABSALUTLEY need to be done to any
scirocco , ya know ? anyways thanks catch ya guys later.