Re: [mkII][molding removal]

If you get your car repainted, why not just remove the tape and have it
painted the same color as the car.  I did it on mine, and it looks great.
 I also removed the tape underneath the rear wing.  I left the tape above
the wing, cause I thought it would look strange with the big black wing
on the sides of the hatch, and a white stripe along the top, plus it
doesn't have any curves which is where the tape seems to crack most
often.
Ken Weidmann Jr
GLXTASY@Juno.com
Checkered Flag Automotive Components