From: lleff@imisys.com
To: corrado-l@corrado-club.com
Cc: glxtasy@juno.com, jdw8@po.CWRU.Edu
Subject: (Other) Boston-area Dyno Day
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 15:58:55 -0400

OK Folks -

We're all set!  The dyno day will be at BPG (Boston Performance Group) at
10am on September 5th.  I've estimated that we'll have 5 cars (me, Josh,
Bob T., ?????) so Matt (of BPG fame) is clearing his calendar for the
day.

Blast me an email if you're DEFINITELY going to dyno, as I'll need to
keep
a rough tally going.  The more folks we can get, the cheaper it'll be for
all of us -- estimated cost should be right around $75/each.

For directions / questions:  http://www.b-p-g.com/

See you there!

Lar "Dyno-mite" Leff

p.s.  Ken: Can you post this one too?