Re: VW show in Toronto this weekend...

I think the plan was to meet at Brett's car on Sunday.

As for a group dinner on Saturday, a convenient place
I can think of is at the show site at the time
when the autocross ends or after the VW cruise
which I think starts at 6 p.m. (The cruise ends back
at the show-site). I may or may not be there, but I'll
throw it in as a suggestion of where to meet on
Saturday.

Kareem