Re: VW show in Toronto this weekend...

> So list people, there was a lot of talk about meeting up at the show in
> Toronto this weekend a while back and now that it is almost upon us does
> anyone want to setup something firm. I'll be attending the show on
> Sunday (23rd)...
>
> -Brandon Dove

I am definitely going, in fact, I had volunteered that we could meet at my
car again.  I'll be staying at the host hotel (Radisson I think).  Pics of
my car are on the Club H2O web page under members rides, J.Weltys page under
Hot VWs and of course on scirocco.org, the preferred place. :-)

Who's going?  Wanna meet at the hotel?  Wanna see if I can find us a place
to eat dinner at _this_ time? :0

==Brett